In Travian Kingdoms, the round ends when a Wonder of the world reaches level 100.
But the winning kingdom is determined by victory points (VP).
Every day, every kingdom gets victory points based on the number of its active treasures. Each active treasure usually generates exactly one victory point each day.
However, there are a few exceptions:
- If the holder of an active treasury was in vacation mode the previous day, his treasures produce proportionately less victory points.
- If governors are in vacation mode, their kingdom gets a malus onto the victory point production.
- Treasures do not disappear after generating victory points.
- Treasures always generate the same amount of victory points, no matter when they were activated / conquered.
- Banned players do not affect the victory point production at all.
There are three ways to destroy victory points:
- At the time of a Kingdoms Union, the victory points of the kingdom with less victory points are lost.
- When a kingdom dissolves, its victory points are lost.
- Forcefully kicking a duke, that has active treasures, will destroy 10 victory points per active treasure of him. This is to prevent kicking dukes to save victory points from getting stolen.
It is possible to steal victory points of another kingdom. To do so, the following conditions must be met:
- The defender must be a king (vice king) or a duke.
- Attacker and defender must be part of different kingdoms (players without a kingdom can't steal victory points).
- The kingdom of the attacker must have less victory points than the kingdom of the defender.
If the above conditions are met, victory points will be stolen following these rules:
- The attacker will gain 10 victory points per stolen treasure.
- 25 victory points are stolen per treasure If the defending kingdom is rank 1 in victory points,
- Gain may not reverse the VP rankings of the attacking and defending kingdoms. In this case, the gain is stopped when both kingdoms have the same number of VPs.
- VP gain is slightly reduced for each level of the first Wonder of the World (regardless of the Wonder of the World's kingdom).
End of game bonus:
At the end of the gameworld, a percentage bonus of victory points is is awarded according to the ranking of the Wonder(s) of the world owned by the kingdom.
- VPs are generated from active treasures
- VPs can be stolen in attacks (and sieges).
- At the end of the gameworld, the Wonders of the world grant bonus victory points for the kingdom of its builder, depending on its ranking
See also: Endgame