If you're having trouble buying gold, check the following issues:
The payment store requires cookies and popups to be enabled.
- Make sure that your browser allows cookies, especially "third-party" cookies. Also check that no add-ons installed on your browser or system disallow cookies.
- When cookies are not installed, you will usually see a cookie icon at the bottom of your screen.When you log in to the game, you can be asked to accept cookies.
Sometimes the popup window may not open.
- It can be blocked by your browser's options. the procedure for authorizing popups differs depending on the browser you're using. You can find details in your browser's help by searching on the word popup.
- It can also be blocked by certain add-ons you may have installed (such as anti-advertising add-ons). Click on the addon icon to authorize popups on Travian Kingdoms
My payment get rejected/declined?
There are many reasons for rejected or declined payments, the most common are:
- If there has been a previous chargeback for your account and/or credit card in the past, you can’t use this payment option any longer.
- You only have three trials to enter the right data.
- There is a limit on the number of transactions made within 48 hours for payment through credit card or direct debit.
- Insufficient balance in the card.
- International payments not authorised with the credit card company.
- Some cards are not accepted by the credit card company (such as VISA Electron and VISA Gift Cards), so please try one of the other offered options.
If these instructions have not resolved your problem, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.