TABLE OF CONTENTS
A winning strategy often depends on analyzing the situation. The game world map is rich in valuable and sometimes vital information that could be decisive for the result of your campaign.
The map allows you to see the situation of the game world and other informations.
The size of the map adapts to the expansion of the game world
- The map expands by players settling new villages or new players joining the game world
- When there are too few tiles left, the map expands 10 tiles in each direction
You can see the world map by clicking on this button in the top menu bar.
=> Some map-specific icons appear on the left side of your screen:
- Zoom (in / out): There are three levels of zoom that allow you to access different types of information and select a more or less important region of interest depending on your current needs.
- Filters: These filters allow you to show or hide particular information. The filters differ depending on the zoom level (see screens below).
- The last two buttons allow you to quickly center the map on a particular location and your active village.
Once you have chosen the zoom level, use the filters to display the information you require:
Allows you to see the overall situation within the region (population density and conflict areas) and find the locations of treasures and croplands in the selected area.
Allows you to get more detailed information, such as seeing the borders of kingdoms, oases, and capitals, as well as displaying your markers, messages from the game, and other players. Filters allow you to hide or show the details to make it easier to read.
This is the most detailed zoom level, which allows you to focus on your immediate neighborhood.
How to add my own markers to the map
You can customize the map with your own markers.
This allows you to add additional information or highlight specific elements.
To do this, click on the desired location or village to open the radial menu and choose the bottom icon "Mark field."
A pop-up appears that shows the different options available.
There you can do the following:
- Highlight the selected location with a color (Mark field)
- Add a flag to all villages of the selected player (Mark player)
- Add a flag to all the villages of the kingdom's members (Mark kingdom)
You can even add a personal message and choose who will be able to see it; this could be for:
- You only
- Another player (with a display time from 6 to 48 hours)
- Your whole kingdom
- Members of secret society
Kings, vice-kings, and dukes can add kingdom markers visible to all kingdom members, but only they can change or remove them.
Note: Remember to adjust the filters on the map! They may prevent you from seeing your markers.
How to remove my own markers from the map
There are two possibilities to do this.
- You can use the previous method and deselect the color or flag you had previously set.
- You can also open the second tab of the "Field Marker" pop-up.
There you can see a list of all your active markers and field messages, and you can use the "trash" icon to
delete any of them.