How to join a game world?
To join a gameworld and have the ability to play, you must first log in to your lobby account.
If you choose to join us, the first step is to create a lobby account.
The Account & Avatar article explains the differences between the two types.
Log in to the lobby
Help! I can't log in!
Here are some situations that may arise and the ways to solve them:
- Did you use the right credentials? Check your email address and password carefully. An unintentional white space or capital letter may prevent you from logging in.
- Switching from the iOS app to the browser: as a password is not required to create an account via the app, you must set a password to log into the lobby account using a browser.
- Go to the app lobby and click on "Account."
- In the account overview, click on your email address (this email address can also be "Apple generated").
- A window will appear telling you to connect your account; click "Continue."
- On the next page, you will be asked to choose a password and then repeat that password.
- You can use this email address and password to log in with the browser.
- To log in with an email address and password if registered via Facebook, you need to use your email address and password associated with the Facebook profile.
- Please use the "Forgot password" link if your password is invalid.
- Don't persist if you keep getting errors; your account could be locked for security reasons after too many unsuccessful attempts. Don't panic in this case; you will automatically receive an email with a unique link to unlock your account.
If the issue persists, do not hesitate to contact our support team, who will guide you and help you regain access to your account and your villages!