When playing Travian Kingdoms via app, you can enable push notifications as the account owner. Duals or sitters don't receive push notifications. When logged into the app, take the following path to customize your push notifications:
Lobby > Settings > Notification Settings
In the settings menu, you can choose the worlds that you'd like to receive notifications for and which you don't. The enabled worlds are highlighted in green; the disabled ones are grayed out. This means, they're displayed in gray.
All enabled game rounds will have the same individual settings within the different categories. When your account is undergoing deletion, we automatically disable push notifications for the game round.
The push notifications in the app cover the following six categories. Each category combines several notification types.
- Attacks on own village
- Attack on world wonder
- Report for hero attack without losses
- Report for hero attack with losses
- Report for lost hero attack
- New private message
- New kingdom message
- New secret society message
- New robber camps on the map
- New robber hideouts on the map
- Settlers arrived
- Duke promotion
- Kingdom union
- Warehouse running full: 3 hours in advance, no matter the speed factor
- Granary running empty: 3 hours in advance, no matter the speed factor
- New adventure points available
- End of premium package: 24 hours in advance, no matter the speed factor
- End of vacation
- Tier item release
- World wonder activation
If not otherwise stated, the timers are instant. In other words, they inform you about the current situation. For instance, if you enable push notifications for the timer tier item release, you'll get a push notification as soon as these stronger hero items are available on an adventure. Since all notifications are the same for each enabled game round, we've included the game round name in the actual message.