Diplomacy involves mystery, intrigue and even betrayal. Secret societies bring together players with a common goal, hidden from other participants.
No one but the members of the society will know about their existence or goals, unless of course, there are traitors among them.
In your embassy, you can create your own secret society, or accept an invitation to join an existing secret society (if you have received one).
A Secret society will always pursue one of the following two objectives:
- Bright Secret Societies are for protection
- Dark Secret Societies fight against villages, players or kingdoms.
Internal statistics will allow each member to have a good overview of how each individual member has contributed towards achieving that goal.
- Battle and scouts reports would show attacks of the members, including on robbers etc.
- Display the next attacks for each village This shows the next attack landing on a village outside boundaries (you have to clic on the village to show intel), and also show how many attacks there is.
- Additional village information (crop production, troops) would show the crop production of the members and also the troops stationed in the village.
Through a common in-game chat, society members can stay in touch and share information regarding troops, supplies and battle reports.
To found a new Secret Society you must have an Embassy (any level). Open the Embassy and click on "Found secret society".
A new screen will pop up where you can enter the name of your society, select a mission, and decide what details you would like to share with each other. After entering all the desired information click on “Found”.
Next, choose “Show details” to open a screen where you can add a description and invite others to join your Secret Society.
- Here, you can see current invitations
- Click on this icon to edit the society description
- List of current members (with info)
- Click on this button to invite a new member to join your secret society.