If, for some reason, you wish to delete a single avatar or even your entire game account, here's how to proceed.
How do I delete my avatar (your profile on a gameworld)?
1) Log in to the gameworld you wish to leave.
2) Open the settings page (the cog wheel on the top right) and go to "Settings" => "Avatar."
3) Click on "Delete avatar!".
A pop-up is displayed and asks you to confirm that you want to delete your avatar.
After pressing "Delete avatar!" you need to enter your password to confirm your identity.
At this point, the deletion process begins. It takes 72 hours to complete. You can continue playing during this time and cancel the deletion process whenever you wish.
- For legal reasons and to ensure your consumer rights, you can't start the deletion immediately if you have recently purchased Gold. The Travian Kingdoms team can't speed up this process.
- If you cancel the deletion in progress and then change your mind and decide to delete your avatar again, the 72-hour delay will restart.
While the avatar is being deleted, a red icon is displayed at the bottom of your game page with a countdown.
Once the deletion process is done, your transferable Gold will be moved to the lobby. See here for details.
How do I delete my lobby account?
Travian Kingdoms does not offer a direct feature for deleting your main account (lobby account).
But that does not prevent you from asking us to delete it.
Keep in mind that you will lose everything you achieved in Kingdoms! This includes active avatars, experience, medals, transferable Gold, and the forum profile.
If you really want to delete your Kingdoms game account, send us a ticket via the Help Center: https://support.kingdoms.com/en/support/home#page:tickets/new,
- that you wish to delete the account associated with your email address.
- that you are aware of the consequences of deletion (permanent loss of all access and progress in the game, remaining Gold, experience, etc.) and that you accept these consequences.
Of course, we will be sorry to see you go, but we'll take care of your request.